Thursday, May 5, 2011

Friends or theives?!

I'm so shocked right now.

"*Mike", my friend's boyfriend, messaged me in fb telling me that "*Nicole" got robbed while at work. Nicole is currently hired as a call center agent in Convergys, Makati.


So, yesterday she went to work wearing a dress which has no pockets daw. Then, she left her valuables inside their team's shared locker. She have known her friends (or teammates) for a couple of weeks now and she have trusted them completely. When she went to the locker to check on her phone.. Tadang! It's no longer there..

Here are the things she lost:

My touch phone that her daddy bought her when she passed the NLE
her old Nokia 1202
Two thousand + pesos cash

I asked Mike what was the initial reaction and action of the company, if the company conducted an investigation. His answer: deadma! OMG!!!

Learned lesson:

I admire how we Filipinos trust people so easily. We trust them with everything, even with our very lives. Time being of friendship does not matter, whether we know the person for years, or in this matter DAYS!, we just can't help it but trust them. It's innate among us and yet this very adorable characteristic we have gets us in lots of trouble. Tsk3!

I am in total shock right now and I pity my friend. She's in deep shit because of her so called "friend" at work also known as theif!!!

*Alias names are used so to protect the identity of my not-tanga-but-the-victim friend. :)

No comments: