Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bench | 1M41M

As part of Bench's 25th Celebration, they launched their 1M41M campaign.

What is the 1M41M campaign?
"As our way of giving back, Bench will donate Php 1 Million to the chosen charitable institution of the celebrity with the most number of votes once Bench reaches 1Million Twitter followers."
20 celebrities. 1 mission.
Help them donate P1 Million to their chosen charitable institution 
with only 3 Simple Steps: 

1. Log-in via twitter.
2. Follow @benchtm.
3. Vote for your favorite celebrity.

Here is the list of the ambassadors as well as their chosen charitable institution:
  • Anthony Semerad: World Vision
  • David Semerad: World Vision
  • Diether Ocampo: K.I.D.S. Foundation (Kabataang Inyong Dapat Suportahan)
  • Dingdong Dantes: YesPinoy Foundation
  • Isabelle Daza: Ephesus - Home of the abused girls (Bulacan)
  • Iya Villania: School for the Deaf
  • Jake Cuenca: C.R.I.B.S. Foundation (Create Responsive Infants by Sharing)
  • Janine Guiterrez: White Cross
  • Jason Francisco: Mary Mother of Mercy: Home for the elderly and the abandoned
  • Jessy Mendiola: Missionaries of Charity (Antipolo)
  • John Prats: National Children's Hospital
  • Jon Avila:Philippine Orthopedic Center Auxiliary Board, Inc.Karylle: Child Haus
  • Kris Aquino: A.G.A.P.P. (Aklat, Gabay, Aruga tungo sa Pag-angat at Pag-asa)
  • Kris Lawrence: World Vision
  • Lovi Poe: Childhope Asia
  • Lucy Torres- Gomez: K.I.D.S. Foundation (Kabataan Iwas Droga sa tulong ng Sports)
  • Paulo Avelino: Philippine Red Cross
  • Rocco Nacino: Cancer Warriors Foundation
  • Sam Concepcion: World Vision

 As of this post, we have around 26,300 followers. 

Scoreboard:
  1. Dingdong Dantes with 593 votes (26% of total votes)
  2. Sam Concepcion with 516 votes (23% of total votes)
  3. Jason Francisco with 340 votes (15% of total votes)
For more information: visit Bench1M41M. :)

Go guys! Vote now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice blog! I'd like to exchange links with you. I have already added to my blogroll.

The link of my blog is photographymc.blogspot.com

There's something you may be interested in, on my blog started a free online photography course, that includes over 200 lessons at this link: Free online Digital Photography Course

laserhenna said...

Thank you! :)

I don't know how to add you in my blogroll.

I can't find the follow button which I usually use to keep track of the blogs i'd love to read. :)

Can you tell me how to add you in my blogroll? TIA! :)