Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oath Taking Ceremony

March 23, 2011
CAP Auditorium
Anda St., Davao City
1:30 - 6:00 pm

Another step in fulfilling my parent's dreams! :)

Here are some of our pictures:

Invitation/program guide and our PNA pin
Monique and I
3rd year groupmates: Josie and Monica -IMY girls! mwah

with Monique's friends and Maam Sandi (our level head coordinator) 
Regine, Isabelle, Mac, Michelle, Monique and Imman
4th year friends: Icy, Eloisa, Kaye, Lea, Dorothy and Kristian
Review-mates and fellow Ateneans Angel and Jennifer
with some of my review-mates from other schools
Everyone is so damn happy!

Look at Isa and Regine..
uber-ly elated Isabelle
Regine's killer smile!!!

And me.. Well, this happened to me..
this is what happens to a no-brand shoes when an enormous sexy chick like me wears it!
and to the rescue, Imman. He tried to remove the other heel just like in mentos commercials
my hero! :)
I kept one heel as remembrance and he kept the other one too...

Despite that, Im still happy!!! :)


Love,
me.




P.S. I'm happy to see couples during the ceremony. Napapanahon ang love teams!! :)

Michelle and Edward, Regine and RJ, Dora and Kristian

Ako kaya, kelan magkaka-loveteam??? echos! ^__^

No comments: