Friday, December 23, 2011

Mana | Merry Christmas!

 
(L-R): Chelin, Pia, Me, Mitch and Julienne


Chiki and Chelin

 
Marc and Julienne




Mitch and Dennis

 
Lourie and Roy



Chelin and brother Purr2



Me (a.k.a. Ang forever na single)

almost Christmas with my friends
Taken at Mana, Lanang, Davao City
Every year, this shop provides Davaoeños something to look forward to every Christmas. Ever since fireworks and firecrackers were banned in the city, this attraction served as a peaceful alternative.
Their Christmas decorations are different from one year to the next.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
 I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses. Even without a partner, I am surrounded with good people, great friends and extraordinary family. 

I love you!
Merry Chistmas, from Me.

No comments: