Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Now that's hot!

I was all hazy lazy last New Year's Day. I slept, ate, slept again and watched TV.

On Velvet, they aired the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. That caught my attention big time. 
I loved their fashion show. It's the only fashion show I would watch live if given the chance. 
Their models are pretty, have beautiful body-not the typical super skinny but models with the curves, the bump and the tooch all in the right places, and with tons of personality. 
Victoria's Secret don't go for models who looked like almost-starved-to-death and walks like zombies in a hurry. VS' models hop and jump and keep the show lively and entertaining. 

The portion that really got me in a state-of-euphoria was the surprise peck on the cheek by Adam Levine of Maroon 5 to VS model and girlfriend Anna Vyalitsyna. It was really sweet and almost magical. 


Maroon 5 played their hit single "Moves Like Jagger" while the series of "Aquatic Angels" strut their beauties in lingerie on the catwalk.

And then I searched them on Google and read about their story, how it all started and the rest. 
Then I looked at some pictures of them, they are hot as individuals and 
they are uberly sexy and stunning as a couple. 
Here are two of my favorite pictures:

They are so in love! Haaay! ♥ ♥ ♥
They shoot this as part of Maroon 5's music video.

Then, I came across this and my jaw dropped and my mind went to frenzy-frantic mode!


I thought that this was a very daring pose. But what can we do, they're both sexy and have every right to show their beautiful body. 

Wait, there's more... And let me warn you, it get's hotter!

Got to say, this is my favorite out of the bunch. Sexy and playful!
I adore the ANNE tattoo on Adam's fingers.
 

These pictures were taken by Alix Malka for Vogue Russia- November 2011 issue.

I have only one thing to say.
Now, THAT's HOT!


P.S. Move over Brangelina. You're so overstated. 
And a bit cccold. Brrr! Haha! 

I know that was mean. Sow-ry! Haha!

Love,
Me.

2 comments:

Chyng said...

oozing sexiness! ang hot ni adam!!! as well as anne ofcors. grabe. =)

laserhenna said...

I know right! :) Nakakapanghinayang. Parang ang sarap maging kasing sexy nila! Hahaha! Good for you Ms. Chyng kasi ang sexy mo! :))