Wednesday, March 16, 2011

KJWAN in MTS!

At around 9 pm, I went to Victoria Plaza to meet up and have dinner with Yen.

While walking, we bumped into Mitch! Weee!^^ 


 Yen, Mitch and I

Then, we headed for Mandarin Tea Garden to have dinner.


 I ordered wanton noodle soup for me and white chicken for Yen. (No pictures because we were starving.)

After dinner, Yen went back to work and Mitch went home because she have to be at work early in the morning.

Alone, I went to Matina Town Square to meet my sister Monique and her friends.

An hour after, we wondered why people suddenly swarmed up. Then we realized, Mark Abaya and his band Kjwan were about to play.



Damn! He is yummy hot  really a good performer!!! ^^

Anyway, a friend of my sister happened to look insanely just like Mark Abaya!

His name is Jiggy. :)

Take a look!




What do you think?



It's one hot night guys! Well, at least it is for me. Hahaha mwah!

Love,
me. :)




P.S.

A friend of mine, Tyra, said papable Derek Ramsey is in Hybrid, one of the clubs here in Davao.. Woohoo!! Yumyum! Good for you girl. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmygad, Kaz, inggit! :)
I actually saw this event announcement and told myself that if I were in Davao, I'm gonna watch that Kjwan gig! Hehehe

laserhenna said...

Hahaha good for me huh?! Actually I had no idea about them being there. I guess I'm just in the right place at the right time. Hahaha I have a video of them performing "One Look" pero it took forever to upload. I'll post it for you when I have time. Miss you Kaz! Mwah thanks for dropping by! ^^