Friday, February 3, 2012

Wings and Dips | Must-try's for the daily crave






Sometimes, we just have our daily chicken wing cravings.
I don't know about you guys but I know I do!

Fortunately for me, I live roughly around 3 blocks away from Wings and Dips' Mabini Branch.
And to top that, they are offering everyday crazy combos with even crazier freebies to your meal!

*Wicked Oreos on wicked mondays
*Nacho Pops on mex day tuesdays
*Mexican Rice on grillin' wednesdays
*Iced Teas on thirstday thursdays

In addition to that, they are now offering milkshakes that'll make you feel good and nostalgic.

Try them all!

Excited to dine again sooooonest! <3
See you there!
Love, Me.

*UPDATE: All offers are available on both branches except for Grillin' Wednesday, which is not available in Mabini Branch due to kitchen space limitation.
But don't fret, people behind Wings and Dips are now cooking something up for Mabini Branch on Wednesdays! Will update you soooooonest! ♥

No comments: