Sunday, March 13, 2011

First entry!!! *excited*

Hello everyone! :D

OMG! I dont know how to start doing this..
There's a lot of things in my mind and I can't seem to organize my thoughts.
I'm just really excited to start blogging..


To start things up, let me share to you random facts about myself.. :)


*I am Laserhenna (yes, that's my birthname! ^__^) and I want to blog. Since my younger days, I am already fond of journalling, jotting everything down. I have tons of notebooks where all my thoughts are confided in.

*I am very fond of everything cute and kawaii. I love Hello Kitty and Tokidoki.

*I love collecting stationary stuff and just keep them and let them pile up.

*I don't have the very glamorous lifestyle like other bloggers do, I am just a not-so-but-most-of-the-time simple girl who is happy and contented with what I have in my life.

*I love to travel and spend quality time with friends and family.

*I love make up and I love taking care of my body- I love to smell good all the time.


*I love beautiful things and I save up to buy them.

*I love photography.

*I love art but there's no creative nerve inside my body.

*I love to cook and bake and I love eating good food (and it shows!).



Well, that's as far as I could think of right now.


*will go to mass tomorrow later in the afternoon.. pray pray pray... :)


Have a blessed Sunday everyone and keep posted!

Love,
me. :)

No comments: