Friday, January 27, 2012

Bench anniversary | haul










January 27, 2012
Bench celebrated its 25th Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary BENCH! :)

Growing up, I loved, shopped, adored and used their products.
From their scents, make-up, sanitizer, body products to shirts, hankies, bags and even to their candies and potato chips (which they phased out, too bad!) I loved them all.
My latest obsession was with their socks. 
As a nurse, we are always in whites, as in everything in white. Back when I was a student, I used to be a little fug sometimes and used colored socks, just to put a pop of color to the plain boring white uniform.
And whenever I look for colored socks, I always end up in Bench. I have looked almost everywhere only to be disappointed. They are the only store I think that have this kind of stuff.

A few days back, even before I learned about their anniversary, I did a little haul at Bench.
 I bought 8 pairs of socks and guess what?! 
I only paid 25 pesos for all of them.
WOW!
How? I used the points I have earned using Bench's lifestyle card.
I have been using the lifestyle card that my mom got for me. Every time we shop at bench, I use it and got points and used the points to pay for the socks.

This is not the first time though, I have used the card and got a shirt and briefs for my dad, blouse for my mom, kikay pouches for my sister and me, make-up brush, hair brush, face towels and now the socks!

Thanks Bench! 
Again, happy 25th year! And i'll be looking forward for the next 25 years!

Love,
Me. :)

No comments: