Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i FINALLY got it!

Who's got a new camera???

I DO!!!

After months of endless research, reading countless reviews and multitudinous user's comments about compact digital cameras, not to mention the confusion whether to spend more than half of my saved-for-quite-sometime money or not, I finally bought my very own camera. ^^

The candidates are:

A. Canon Ixus 210


 

B. Canon Ixus 130






C. Sony Cybershot TX5




D. Canon Powershot SX210 IS



  
E. Olympus Tough 850 SW




F. Canon Ixus 1000 HS








And the chosen one is...


Canon Powershot SX210 IS.




It came out in three gorgeous colors namely: 
  • Modern Purple
  • Vintage Gold
  • Blue Black

And as predictable as I am and my taste is, I went for the MODERN PURPLE.  







 As far as I have read and through recommendations, this camera suits me best for the following reasons:
  1. I can manipulate it manually, thus I can still use my novice photographer's skills.
  2. The zoom capability of this camera is a prowess! 14x zoom! Can you believe that? Plus, I'm really lazy to move around and so this can come in handy for me.
  3. I certainly love the color and the finish of the product. I know it's not the PINK that I would want but still, it is very girly and gorgeous!
  4. I am happy with the size and built of this camera. Why? Because I'm a big girl, that's why! Imagine me holding a tiny camera, scrambling as I try to press the tiny buttons with my fat fingers. Funny right?  Hahaha :))
Well, that's all the reasons I could think of right now. I will let you know later how the camera is working and if it was worth it's pricey tag!

Talk to you soon guys!

Love,
me. :)

No comments: