Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mini Haul: Body Shop and Stila

The backstory of the haul..

Recently, I bought 2 items online.

Yesterday, when I arrived home I received one of them. Then it hit me!

"Bakit na-una pang dumating ito eh kakabili ko lang nito?" 

Yup, the item I purchased a week ago was missing!!!

So, I contacted the seller and she confirmed that the item was sent and someone has indeed received the item in behalf of me. Shyeeet! The seller further notified me that a certain Rolando Serez was the one who signed for the item. And in my head, who the eff is Rolando Serez???

We asked the guard and he said it was the other security guard. So, I was a bit relieved. All I have to do now is relax and wait for them to change shift. After a few hours, the guard informed me that Rolando Serez just passed his resignation letter to their agency. Grrrrrrrrr!!!

Today, when I arrived home... There it was... The other item! That stupid guard  hid the item in their bunk without logging it in the logbook or notifying his co-guard. Duh!?

Well, all is well and I have my items!!! Yipey! :)


Here they are...

The first item I bought is the Stila make me blush set. It consists of one (1) blusher and two (2) lipglazes.

Blusher: Make me blush. Lipglaze: Hugs (creamy rose) and Kisses (sparkling red).

 I bought this set for the following reasons:
  • I realized I only have three or four blushers
  • I love the color of the lipglazes
  • I think that the packaging is extremely cute! and I'm a sucker for packaging!

The next thing I purchased is Body Shop's LOVE, Etc... Eau de Parfum.

  • Top notes: pear, neroli, bergamot
  • Middle notes: jasmine, heliotrope, lily of the valley
  • Base notes: vanilla, sandalwood, musk cream
I'm so addicted to this scent!!! It's sweet and florally. It does smell a bit of vanilla (I hate vanilla and I feel nauseated whenever I smell anything vanilla like Victoria's Secret's Vanilla lace) but it's very subtle that it becomes very sensual and uplifting to the spirit. I bought the body butter in this line roughly a year ago and I'm so damned in love with it! No wonder it's called LOVE!! hahahaha :))

I highly recommend this scent for special occassions and dinner dates, especially on your first date!!! :))


Love,
Me.

No comments: