Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy new year!

Happy 2012 everyone!

For my first post for this year, I will be listing down the things I would like to do and accomplish for myself this year.

  •  Kindle. I badly need and want a reader because my Itouch's screen is too small for reading (plus I have myopia). I know a tablet is more convenient than having a reader and an Itouch separately. However, I love my Itouch and I don't want to give it up because it means a lot to me as it was given as pasalubong from my parents when they came home from the States. Plus, the Kindle reader is far  cheaper pocket-friendly-er compared to Apple's Ipad. 

  • Traveling alone. I only started to fall in love with traveling back when my sister and I went to Hong Kong when I was about 18 years old. One day, I came across Miss Chyng Reyes' blog. What truly struck me was her adventure of travelling alone. And I said to my self, I would definitely try that.  And I'm a people-person, so spending a day or two travelling alone will be a tough challenge for me. 

  • Income generating churva. Also known as a job. I graduated almost two years ago yet I didn't have had a job yet. I appreciate my parent's generosity however, I really want to experience what it's like to have a job. Everyone is talking about when they had their first salary and how they spent it. Even my sister had had her first-salary-and-how-she-spent-it story.

  • Pass the comprehensive exam. I am currently taking classes to get my master's degree in Nursing and I'm aiming to take the compre exam once and pass it.

  • Singapore. My parents together with my brother and his wife are booked to fly to  Singapore this March. My mom promised that my sister and I will fly together and explore Merlion city by ourselves. 

  • Perfume. My cousins and I were discussing about stress and how we cope with it. And they dropped the "perfume" word. I was confused at first, then they elaborated how smelling good eases the stress and helps them get through the day. I mean, I have always been using fragrance mists or spray cologne. They do smell nice but I think it's about time that I upgrade my taste from cologne to perfume as I am tranforming into a woman. My I'm-not-a-girl-not-yet-a-woman days are so over.  Chos!

  • Diet + Exercise. I have decided to get healthier this year. I have been obese all my life and I choose this year to be different. Okay, I admit to have this in my to-do list every year. But hey, I'm hoping for the best this year. :)

  • Birthday celeb on an orphanage or onco kids. Last year, I celebrated my birthday with a trip to my hometown with my friends. I always celebrate my day with friends and family. This year, I want to make it more meaningful by organizing a party at an orphanage or onco kids (kids with cancer).

Okay. This sounds a lot but I'm really hoping to achieve them all.

How about you guys? What are your goals this year? :)


Again, happy new year to all of us guys! I hope this year will turn out to be a good one.

Love,
Me.


No comments: