Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Party for the new RNs!

February 17, 2011.

Mom asked me to make homemade polvoron for the family gathering. So, I asked Mom to call Auntie Shokbee (her cousin who is great at baking and cooking) to ask for the recipe cause I forgot na.

Auntie Shokbee excitedly told Mom that she's been monitoring the release of the much-awaited-by-the-whole-family result of the Nursing Licensure Exam which Monique (my sister) and I took last December 19 and 20, 2010. Mom got excited (more nervous, actually) too. And when she told us, we got A-N-X-I-O-U-S!!!

February 19, 2011

Mom and I were in the store when her phone rang... It was Auntie Shokbee calling. I know that the release of the result would be on the next day, but a third of me was anxious again with shivers and sweat to match, a third is slightly excited and the last third of me was trying its best to calm myself.

And suddenly, Mom said that both me and Monique passed the exam!!! I was literally jumping and screaming and dancing and tears are starting to flow.. :D

Almost at once, I grabbed my laptop and checked for my and my sister's name on the site.. And YES, it was there!!! :)

I called Dad and Mom called Monique. Monique arrived and asked if it's confirmed.. I tricked her and told her it was only my name that appeared. She was sad. Then SURPRISE!! Both of us were jumping and screaming.

Dad won't believe that we passed, he needs to see our names daw. Duh!? So I gave him the URL. And then we went to him and we had another episode of  sceaming and jumping.


February 22, 2011

We had our thanksgiving party.

Here are some of the pictures:

Souvenirs for the visitors! :)

with our gifts! :)


Me with the tarp from Papa.

Monique and her tarp (and her tissue! haha!).

Our gifts!!!
happy and pretty nurses! :)

Are you ready to see these new angels in the sick room? :)

Well, see me there!

Love,
Me.

No comments: